Saturday, May 14, 2011

I'm off to Africa

As you read this post, I will be on my way to the village of Nimule in South Sudan. As is typical for any trip to Africa, I'll be encountering lost civilizations and fighting a variety of savage creatures.


Actually, I'll be teaching the book of Ezekiel to guys training to be chaplains in the southern Sudanese military. This won't affect this blog at all--I have posts already made up and scheduled be published on the usual schedule.

But I will be pretty much cut off from the internet (and, for that matter, electricity) until early June. Please note that if you leave any comments in between now and June 3, I won't be around to moderate them. You are still welcome to comment, but they won't be published until I get back to look them over. (I do get an occasional spam comment and once something with some swear words, so comments--sadly--do need to be approved before appearing.)

I appreciate everyone's patience in this regard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...