Thursday, August 8, 2024

Community Service

 


I'm pausing from regular posts this week to alert you to something I stumbled across on the Internet Archive. You can get the original tie-in novels from a number of classic TV series  from the 1960s and 1970s and Marvel Comics as ebooks for FREE.  The Internet Archive is a legit site and I've downloaded from them often without any trouble from viruses or malware. Make your own decisions about computer safety and please note I am NOT an expert in such things, but I do think these are safe to download.

Here's the links:

Man from U.N.C.L.E novels (original stories)

Marvel Novel Series (original stories) 

U.F.O. novels (adaptations of episodes)

Invaders novels (original stories)

Thunderbirds novels (original stories)

Planet of the Apes novels (adaptations of episodes from the TV series)

Space 1999 novels (adaptations of episodes)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...